- I need to pray more and of a better quality
- Unity is easier than contention
- Consider your words and how they affect others
- Importance of unity—explore scripture?
- Ezekiel 37—Latter days. AKA now.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself. Don’t always think “I need to… I am not…” Focus on other things too.
- Make use of the Priesthood. Stop acting like it’s far too sacred. If you need more help than you’re getting, consider a blessing.
This is an assemblage of the spiritual musings of Buggie.About Your Humble Moderator Navigating the Posts Want to learn more? Have a question? Want me to post something?
Page 1 of 1